SUPERIOR AVIATION COMPANY (SACjet) PRESENTS
SUPERIOR PILOT PROGRAM
The Superior Pilot Program will support and advance our local community of pilots by creating a subscription membership service that benefits pilots, aspiring pilots, local airports users, and SACjet’s municipal partners in our operating area.
The last 20 years has brought about tremendous international consolidation by Signature Flight Support and Atlantic Aviation. Their acquisition strategies have led to significant price increases to the local flying community. The result has been there are very few major cities that are still affordable to fly into. The Superior Pilot Program provides access, superior service, perks, and discounted fuel at all SACjet locations for a very reasonable monthly fee.
Membership benefits include*:
- No pick-up or drop-off fees
- Deeply Discounted 100LL fuel
- No FBO handling or facility fees (county fees apply)
- No overnight fees at SAC or MHR (county fees apply)
- Flying commercial out of Sacramento International Airport?
- Vehicle Parking Pass at Capitol Jet Center at SMF with free shuttle to Commercial Terminals
- Periodic fly-in events at SAC with barbecues, educational seminars, giveaways, and camaraderie
- Flight school tuition assistance to aspiring pilots through an award process
- Quarterly drawings for special member rewards (prizes, free fill up, golf, concerts)
- Donations to local charities
- Aviation advocacy
One easy upfront payment for a whole year of membership.
If you prefer to make monthly payments this is the best option.